Fill in this membership form to join as:
- GAC running member (for Running, Walking, Nordic walking, Bootcamp. You are free to alternate between these activities)
- Prospective track athletics member (for all age groups)
- Clinic participant (starters clinic for running, or beginners course for Nordic walking)
What happens after you fill in the membership form?
- You will receive a confirmation by e-mail
- Experienced running athletes will be registered as member and can start immediately
- Participants in the starters clinic for running will be registered as a member as from 1st October. The clinic starts with a free trial period
- Track athletics will follow an introduction procedure. You will be contacted to discuss where and when you can start
- Participants in the beginners course Nordic walking will be enrolled as prospective member for the length of the course
GAC members (including members of the starters clinic for runners)
You will recieve an invoice via e-mail for the first contribution period. Payment is via direct debit only. You will find this year’s contribution fees here. The membership-period for track athletics runs until the end of a calender year. After that you can resign your membership per quarter.
Running members sign up for at least a quarter of a year, after that you may resign per quarter.
Participants in the beginners course Nordic Walking
You will receive an invoice via e-mail. Payment is via direct debit only.
At the end of the course you can decide whether you want to become a GAC member.
For all your questions please contact email@example.com